Terms & ConditionsYou can request a repeat prescription by completing and submitting an online form. First you will need to read and accept our terms and conditions:
- Before requesting online repeat prescriptions you will need to register for the service by speaking to our reception staff.
- The service is provided only to request repeat prescriptions. It is not to be used to request advice or assistance on any other matter.
- You can only order items listed on the repeat request form attached to your last prescription.
- If the date for your next review with a doctor or nurse has passed you will be asked to make an appointment.
- Your prescription will be ready for collection from the surgery two working days after your request has been submitted.
- The details you submit will be sent to us by unencrypted email via the Internet. This means that complete confidentiality is not possible because we cannot guarantee the security of the Internet. If you are not comfortable with this arrangement you may prefer to order your prescription in person or by post.
- An email confirming your repeat request will be sent to the address you provide on the form on the following page.
- The practice cannot be held responsible for any delay in receiving your
request, nor any technical failure of the system. Please make sure you order
repeat prescriptions in plenty of time.
I confirm that I have read and accepted the terms and conditions above.